Wednesday, December 20, 2017

yum

Merchandise at the convenience stores change at lightning speeds.

What you had one week may not be there the next.

7-eleven recently teamed up with Haagen-Dazs and came out with a waffle cone ice cream.

Apparently it is the first for Haagen-Dazs to come out with this for a convenience store.

Macadamia nut ice cream, waffle cone and topped with hard shell caramel.

I liked that the cone was super crisp.

A little too sweet but I'm glad I tried this.

Even though the weather continues to be fahreezing, there is always space for some ice cream.

4 comments:

Rowena said...

I like how you think!

KirkK said...

I love how diverse and fun the items in convenience stores are in Japan.

jalna said...

OMG Kat, I totally fell in love with an ice cream/mochi/azuki treat at 7Eleven a long time ago.

K and S said...

*high five* Rowena :)

They really are Kirk!

hope you can get something similar on your next trip, Jalna!

Take care everyone.
Kat