Friday, March 03, 2017

cafe jiji

After lunch, Hiromi and I went to Cafe Jiji.

We both had their chocolate parfait...super chocolatey and I loved that semi-dried orange that was dipped in chocolate (hidden behind the parfait).

I ordered coffee while Hiromi had tea.

This tiny cafe was super quiet.

I'm glad Hiromi invited me to lunch with her. It was nice chatting, laughing and eating.

I definitely want to come back to try their lunch menu.

I'll be back.

Cafe Jiji
2-17-10 Ishibashi
Ikeda, Osaka
Phone: 090.8829.5816
Closed Tuesdays
Hours: 9:00-18:30

4 comments:

KirkK said...

I like the name of this place.....

jalna said...

I WANT SOME OF THAT!!!!

Rowena said...

I plugged the address into google maps for a look...I love their shop! all covered in vines--it should look really pretty in spring when the leaves all come out. cool place!

K and S said...

Kirk, :)

OKAY! Jalna :)

the type of vine is krazy Rowena, but super pretty in Autumn (turns red) :)

Take care everyone.
Kat