Wednesday, December 07, 2016

morning glass coffee

Morning Glass Coffee recently opened a shop in Osaka.

I've only been to the one in Manoa once, but that was awhile ago.

I remember the Manoa location being quite cozy, so I was surprised when I visited the one in Osaka on Monday.

This place was really spacious!

Prices are relatively the same as the Manoa menu.

I tried the Mac and Cheese Pancakes with Bacon...1000 yen + 200 yen (bacon)

Added a cup of their coffee of the day...450 yen

Kinda pricey, but it was nice to have crispy bacon.

I'll be back whenever I am in the area to try their sandwiches and/or their breakfast menu.

Morning Glass Coffee + Cafe
3-2-14 Azuchimachi
Chuo, Osaka
Phone: 06.6484.7002
Hours: Monday-Saturday 7:30-20:00, Sunday 8:00-15:00

11 comments:

KirkK said...

Mac and Cheese Pancakes with Bacon.....I don't think you need lunch after that!

K and S said...

ha Kirk, it was actually my lunch:)

Take care!
Kat

jalna said...

Morning Glass Coffee in Osaka? Wow . . . and I thought it's just a hole in the wall place in Manoa.

Unknown said...

We noticed that in Japan, they don't crisp up their bacon. It's very undercooked and I won't eat it because it looks so unappetizing. Do you know why they cook their bacon that way?

K and S said...

so many Hawaii eateries here in Osaka & mostly Tokyo Jalna (Cinnamon's, Eggs & Things, even Agnes' Bakeshop, just to name a few).

Most stuff that they call bacon Lorna, seems to be more like Canadian bacon, which is why it probably doesn't crisp up. I've pretty much given up on looking for some around here because usually it is too expensive. Whenever I go back to Hawaii, I try to get my fix in.

Take care you two.
Kat

Rowena said...

the bacon looks thick and crispy!

K and S said...

it was actually quite thin and crispy, Rowena :)

Take care.
Kat

minyee said...

We're in the states but my kids like bacon "Asian Style" which is soft and NOT crispy. My husband and I do not understand this at all :)

K and S said...

That is interesting Minyee :)

Take care!
Kat

K said...

Mac n' cheese + bacon, yum!

K and S said...

so good K!

Take care.
Kat