Tuesday, April 12, 2016

cafe matin

I've had Cafe Matin bookmarked to try for some time now. The thing about Minoo is that it is quite a large area and for us we either need to be able to walk to the destination or take some type of transportation like bus or train.

Cafe Matin is in an area of Minoo that I need to take a bus, plus walk, so I finally got around to trying them yesterday.

The interior is laid back with antique furniture here and there.

My only peeve is that they allow smoking.

I ordered the mushroom cheese sandwich...1100 yen (tax included).

This came with a salad, cream soup, some pickles and choice of drink.

I chose hot coffee because the wind was blustery and icy.

Aside from the smoking this place was nice.

I'll be back when I'm in the area, hopefully there won't be anyone smoking...

Cafe Matin
1-2-20 Senba-higashi, Wallman Building 3F
Minoo, Osaka
Phone: 072.726.2266
Hours: 8:00-19:00
Closed every 3rd Thursday

6 comments:

jalna said...

Mushroom/cheese sounds wonderful!

LaFleur Magazine said...

Would you say that they have a good selection for many different tastes from the menu?

K and S said...

it was good, Jalna :)

They have a nice assortment, LFM!

Take care you two.
Kat

KirkK said...

Lovely, other than the smoking....I do enjoy a nice mushroom grilled cheese!

K said...

Boo smoking, but the food looks good!

K and S said...

boo to smoking K!

Take care:)
Kat