Friday, December 18, 2015

gyoza tenshin

We tried Gyoza Tenshin the other week. Their menu is quite extensive but their specialty is gyoza (pot stickers).

We ordered 4 different types (from left to right)...kujo negi (a type of green onion), yuzu kosho (a type of chili paste made from yuzu, chili & salt), shiso (perilla) and chamiton (a brand of pork from Kagoshima).

We also tried some deep fried tako (octopus) as well as some edamame (soy beans).

There wasn't anything too spectacular about the chamiton or negi, but we did like the yuzu kosho & shiso gyozas.

They also have salads and nabe (hot pot) on their menu.

Everything is reasonably priced, our dinner with drinks was under 4000 yen...we'll be back.

Gyoza Tenshin
1-12-5 Ishibashi
Ikeda, Osaka
Phone: 050.5785.6703
Hours: Monday-Saturday 12:00-26:00
Sunday-Holidays 18:00-23:00

5 comments:

Rowena said...

I did the yen to euro....that's cheap!

jalna said...

They all sound good to me!

K said...

Mmm, I love gyoza!

KirkK said...

Quite inexpensive Kat! I still haven't found gyoza I like - though yuzu kosho flavored does sounds interesting.

K and S said...

it really was Rowena :)

Jalna, :)

Satoshi does too, K!

I hope you get to try one with yuzu kosho, Kirk, you can tell me what you think:)

Take care everyone.
Kat