Tuesday, December 22, 2015

foodscape

While waiting for Satoshi to finish his class, I was walking around and stumbled upon Foodscape.

This past Saturday, I went to check them out.

I tried their preserved lemon chicken tartine, this had green olives and thinly sliced onions. I liked the hard-type baguette that it was served on.

The pain au chocolat was flaky, super flaky but also had a little cookie dough mixed in.

A bit pricey at 970 yen for the two pastries and a cafe latte...but I like the laid back feel to the cafe.

I'll be back.

Foodscape
1-4-32 Fukushima
Fukushima, Osaka
Phone: 06.6345.1077
Hours: 08:00-20:00
check their FB page for days off (Japanese only)

3 comments:

KirkK said...

Interesting name Kat

K said...

Anything is better with cookie dough mixed in! haha

K and S said...

fun place Kirk :)

you may be right K :)

Take care you two.
Kat