Thursday, October 15, 2015

end of an era

Our VHS player went to heaven the other night.

I was shocked because it was working perfectly a couple of days before.

Guess it's the end of an era.

We're hoping they can dub our wedding video over to DVD for us.

As for the VHS movies we have, guess we need to get rid of them, since our public library won't even accept them...sad, yeah?!

The part that was the most scary was when I unhooked the VHS player, our TV didn't have any picture...

It took me several tries and various combinations, but in the end I figured out how to get the TV picture back.

For a moment there, Satoshi and I thought that we needed to go out and buy a new TV...whew!

Anything exciting happening where you are?

5 comments:

K said...

How sad! I still have my VHS player although I can't even remember the last time I used it...

KirkK said...

Lol! My new PC didn't even come with a dvd drive.....I don't even know where our DVD player is, Kat!

K and S said...

very sad K:(

I remember when we got a PC and I was looking for the disc drive Kirk:p

Take care you two!
Kat

Rowena said...

wow Kat, I think you are the only person I know that has, well had, a vhs player...end of an era indeed!

K and S said...

Rowena, at my parents house there is a vhs but it can't be used because the tv is the newer type.

Take care!
Kat