Thursday, October 08, 2015

cubi di legno

Yesterday, Hiromi and I walked to Cubi di Legno, a new Italian restaurant near the Makiochi station.

They have counter seating as well as several tables.

I like how the place is brightened up with all the windows.

We both ordered the pasta lunch...1300 yen (tax included).

Lunch started off with a salad...this one had some kaki (persimmon) and roast chicken...loved this with their vinaigrette.

They also serve you house-made grissini and a cubed bread...fancy!

Hiromi chose their chicken pasta while I chose their sanma (pacific saury).

The pasta is also made in-house.

Everything is lightly seasoned, so good!

Lunch ended with coffee or espresso...Hiromi chose an iced coffee while I went with an espresso.

I wouldn't mind coming back here for dinner...I'll be back!

Cubi di Legno
1-2-7 Hyakurakuso #102
Minoo, Osaka
Phone: 072.734.8989
Closed Mondays
Lunch: 11:30-14:00, Dinner: 17:30-21:00

6 comments:

Rowena said...

converting into €, that is really cheap including the coffee.

K and S said...

I think dinner is a la carte, Rowena, so it might be more expensive, but lunch was really nice!

Take care.
Kat

K said...

That little cube bread is so cute!

K and S said...

super tiny, K!

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Looks like a nice lunch Kat!

K and S said...

it really was, Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat