Saturday, August 15, 2015

nanding's, aloha salads & boba cha

Yesterday started out with a lup cheong roll and pan de coco from Nanding's. The quality is still good and prices relatively the same. Super reasonable.

I then met my friend Davis for coffee. It had been at least 10 years since we'd last seen each other. Good seeing him.

Lunch was with my friend, Len at Aloha Salads. I had the beet salad, sorry no photo.

He's changed jobs since last year and it was also good seeing him too.

The weather here has been super humid and hot, so after lunch, I bought a li hing jasmine boba from Boba Cha.

Although I liked this, I think I'll nix the li hing the next time, just too much!

Another great day with lots of food and lots of catching up.

5 comments:

jalna said...

Wow Kat, you got so much friends, you would fill up one album really fast. It was awesome to finally meet you today!

K and S said...

lol Jalna, you could fill up an album fast too:) was nice meeting you too! Thanks for lunch and the cool bags!

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

I miss those Hawaii sunsets!

K and S said...

they are pretty, Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat

K and S said...

it really was K!

Take care.
Kat