Monday, July 13, 2015

fun

Do you like takoyaki? Me, I don't really care for them, the insides tend to be a little too "raw" for my liking.

This past Saturday, while catching up with Tamakikat, I got to try Le Garage's tako-nuts.

The naming of this dish is quite funny to say!

They are actually doughnuts that are made to look like takoyaki.

They had 4 different glazes to choose from, but I debated between chocolate or black sesame for realism and went with black sesame.

The sesame sauce is a little runny and black like squid ink, so be prepared to get some all around your mouth when you bite into the doughnuts.

These doughnuts are fried to order so they come out piping hot...delicious!

I'm glad I tried these.

Thanks for meeting up Tamakikat!

4 comments:

KirkK said...

Hi Kat - Funny, we haven't taken to takoyaki either.....

jalna said...

I feel the same way about takoyaki. This version looks good.

K said...

How cute!

K and S said...

high five Kirk :)

high five to you too Jalna :)

indeed K!

Take care everyone :)
Kat