Tuesday, June 23, 2015

que rico

Dinner was at Que Rico which opened a shop in Lucua 1100. I've had this place on my list "to try" for awhile.

Their amuse bouche (the stuff that comes out without you ordering it) were these chips and salsa...200 yen per person...um, for that price I think we should've received at least another plate.

Satoshi ordered the SOL beer 650 yen...meh, he wasn't impressed and switched to Sapporo beer (450 yen) afterwards.

I ordered a strawberry margarita...600 yen (cute, yeah?!)

We ordered a plate of nachos...650 yen. Good flavor, just not enough food...

Tako ceviche...500 yen. Super spicy.

More tomatoes than tako.

Shrimp Ajillo...500 yen.

Two large shrimps and some teeny shrimp and some mushrooms.

Overall, the flavors were good just not enough food for the price.

Sadly, I don't think we'll be back here again.

Que Rico
Lucua 1100 Bar Chika (B2F)
Umeda, Osaka
Phone: 06.6151.1546
Hours: 11:00-24:00, open when Lucua 1100 is.

5 comments:

jalna said...

Looks really good. Too bad about the small portions.

K and S said...

too rip off-ish Jalna...

Take care.
Kat

K said...

Those "nachos" wouldn't be allowed to be called nachos in the US I feel like....!!

KirkK said...

Wow....that is some manini portions. They would not last a week here.....

K and S said...

me too K!

I am surprised how everyone raves about this place, Kirk!

Take care you two.
Kat