Sunday, June 28, 2015

cafe rakuta

I went to try the super spicy keema curry at Cafe Rakuta...750 yen (tax included).

They are not joking that it is super spicy.

In fact while I sat waiting for my lunch, the man at the next table was sniffling away as he ate his super spicy keema.

I thought I wouldn't be able to finish it, it was THAT spicy!

At first my throat got numb, then I coughed, and then my nose ran but I took my time and kept eating because even if it was super spicy I was determined to finish it.

Talk about mouth.on.fire. afterwards.

The other man that was also eating a super spicy keema was also coughing and had a runny nose too...

I won't order this again, but, I will be back for their other curries.

5 comments:

KirkK said...

That sounds like something I'd enjoy, Kat!

K and S said...

I'm curious if it would be spicy enough for you Kirk...

Take care.
Kat

K and S said...

Jalna :)

Take care.
Kat

K said...

Ooh, sounds dangerously delicious, haha!

K and S said...

dangerous indeed K!

Take care:)
Kat