Monday, August 18, 2014

100% hawaiian, llc

After Diego's closed, there was a plate lunch place that went up in their space.

That plate lunch place closed and now 100% Hawaiian, LLC is there.

Their menu is quite large and everything seems to be homemade.

I like that they serve breakfast "all-day".

I was craving a teri burger when I checked them out, so that is what I ordered...$3.50 tax included.

It doesn't look like much, but the patty was well seasoned with the teriyaki flavor. No goopy sauce on the burger.

They don't serve it with lettuce. And if there was mayo on the bun, it was just a little.

Everything seemed reasonably priced.

I wouldn't mind trying their $5 breakfast and plate lunches....I'll be back.

100% Hawaiian, LLC (UPDATE: 8/2015 : now runs food truck)
719 Kamehameha Highway
Pearl City, Hawaii
Phone: 808.454.5454
Hours: Mondays-Fridays 5:00-14:00, Saturdays 6:00-14:00

6 comments:

K said...

I hope this new place continues to be good!

Dennis K. said...

Mmm, teri burger....

K and S said...

me too K!

:). Dennis

Take care you two!
Kat

KirkK said...

You're making me miss home right now Kat!

Rowena said...

Okay I just gotta say this - no mayo? no lettuce? Sounds like 100% pake! :-P I would hate to see what you would've thought if the burger had been junk.

K and S said...

sorry Kirk!

aw Rowena :)

Take care you two!
Kat