Monday, June 02, 2014

good neighbors' fine foods

I am not too sure how I found out about Big Spoon Roasters, but I was happy to find them being sold online by Good Neighbors' Fine Foods in Tokyo.

I bought the Chai Spice Nut Butter. They also sell June Taylors preserves, so I bought a jar of her Seville Orange Marmalade.

If you like Chai, you will enjoy this nut butter.

Nice balance of spices and just a tad sweet.

The marmalade is really dark and thick, and there is so much fruit in there...love it!

Both are made in the USA but I didn't think I could find them in Hawaii, so I am glad I was able to find them here.

What are you enjoying these days?

4 comments:

KirkK said...

Lots of beer Kat...lots and lots of beer! ;o)

K and S said...

nice Kirk!

Take care :)
Kat

Rowena said...

Great finds, and that you could do some retail therapy! Picked up a few things on the trip and will do a write up soon!

K and S said...

can't wait to hear about your adventure, Rowena :)

Take care!
Kat