Monday, February 24, 2014

petit bisou

On my birthday, my host sister, Tomoko, sent me some cake...8 mini cupcakes/muffins from Petit Bisou.

Just love how special places make you feel with their wrapping.

Two tiers of 4 mini cupcakes/muffins...this tier is matcha white chocolate, chocolate chip, oreo, cranberry.

This tier was a decorated white cupcake, banana walnut, apple & another decorated white cupcake.

I must say that the cupcakes were moist but the muffins were kind of dry.

Still, it was a very thoughtful and delicious gift.

Thank you Tomoko!

Petit Bisou
7-8 Omasu-cho
Ashiya, Hyogo
Phone: 0797.34.6101
Hours: 11:00-19:00

5 comments:

Kozue said...

What a beautiful gift!
On St. Valentine's Day, the wrapping made me wonder...the chocolates could be cheaper without the gift wrapping like jewelry boxes, although I was happy with them.
http://website-mk.blogspot.com/2014/02/my-chocolates-for-st-valentines-day.html
Yes, I see your friend's kindness. Great for a birthday present!

Rowena said...

Seriously....the cutest birthday gift ever and it's edible!

K and S said...

Thanks Kozue :)

indeed Rowena :)

Take care you two.
Kat

K said...

Ooh, what a pretty package, and nice variety of flavors!

K and S said...

so true K :)

Take care.
Kat