Saturday, October 19, 2013

things I'm liking (disliking)

It's been awhile since I've done a post on things I'm liking & disliking...

First off, disliking...It had been some time since I bought unsalted butter.

Whoa?! the brand of butter I've been buying has cut back...it used to be 200 grams, but now they only come in 150 grams.

The sad part is that the price is about the same as when it was 200 grams...eep!

Guess I'll be making less baked goods...

On to liking...found almond milk!

Granted it is only in these teeny 200 mililiter boxes (about a cup), and they don't have unsweetened, but I am happy that the food scene is changing in Japan.

Oh, the almond milk also comes in chocolate, coffee and tea flavors too, I picked up original (plain).

What are you liking (disliking) these days?

3 comments:

KirkK said...

I'm liking that you're back posting again Kat. I'm disliking how busy work is right now!

Rowena said...

At this very moment I suppose I could say that I'm disliking the ugly weather. And now that you mentioned your current butter situation, I'll certainly be thinking of you whenever I pick up a kilo block for xmas baking.

K and S said...

Thanks Kirk, I hope your work settles down soon :)

ooh we have ugly weather too Rowena, I am looking forward to seeing all your posts on baking :)

Take care you two!
Kat