Wednesday, December 26, 2012

things I'm liking (disliking)

How was your Christmas? I hope it was everything you wanted it to be. I didn't get my "white Christmas" and I'm sure Satoshi was happy because he hates the cold...makes you wonder who is from Hawaii, yeah?!

Anyway, I wanted to share some things I've tried that I'm liking and disliking...starting with disliking...

These "cookies" by Gerblé were hard and very very bland, dunno that this could really be a French Diet Secret...

180 snacks, a company from the US, makes these rice puff snacks, which are supposedly only 180 calories.

This was delicious, lots of almonds and dried blueberries.

McVitie's digestive biscuits in fig and chocolate.

This was really figgy and I think they used dark chocolate...perfect.

What have you been enjoying?

6 comments:

Rona Y said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!

You can have some of our snow as a gift. And it's also -26C (-36C with the windchill), so there's plenty of cold to share, too!

Hope you have a great new year's, too! (And those McVities look delicious! My favourites are still the matcha ones!)

K and S said...

Thanks Rona! Happy Holidays to you too :) Hope you can come back to visit soon.

Take care.
Kat

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

I hope you had a nice Christmas! Ready for the New Years? I wish every year that I could celebrate NY with my family and relatives... :( It's such a normal day for us here... The almond pops look delicious. I like those kind of snacks. :)

K and S said...

I wish you could come back to Japan to celebrate too, Nami :)

Take care.
Kat

K said...

Maybe they're diet cookies because you lose your appetite after eating them... Haha

K and S said...

lol that would have to be it, K!

Take care.
Kat