Monday, October 18, 2010

funny

One day, as I was passing by this construction area. I noticed their truck which said "boring construction". It was the first time I'd heard of boring something being called construction.

Though if you look at the flag men, they do looked a little bored.

A couple of days later, I passed the place again and had to take another look.

Their truck now said "boring constraction". I looked up to see if constraction was actually a word, but apparently it isn't, maybe it is in another country?

Anyway, why do these people continue to pay for mis-spellings??

14 comments:

Abigail (aka Mamatouille) said...

Funny and fushigi!

K and S said...

Abigail, Fushigi is right! :)

Take care.
Kat

moshi mooch said...

Hahah.. "Boring contraction" maybe? But it doesn't make any sense. I think it's funny that they looked bored too. :)

Rowena said...

I'm hoping they get it right the next time? Too funny!

K and S said...

I'm glad I made you smile Moshi :)

Me too Rowena :)

Take care you two.
Kat

Rowena said...

I just read your last comment and just had to come back to say thanks for the giggles. Can tell that it's that *ahem* time of the month? I get all futless.

~fer said...

This is funny!
at least now is less boring

Jude said...

Heheh, I love seeing these misspellings and English word oddities in other countries! (Well, even in English speaking countries you will see them! Like the fortune cookie fortunes we got the other night, which I've been contemplating for a post! :)) I'll have boring constraction stuck in my head now.

KirkK said...

More like boring constriction?? ;O) That guy looks like he needs...ummm, a little relief?

K and S said...

:) Rowena

~fer glad you think so :)

ooh do a post on it Jude :)

lol Kirk

Take care everyone.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

Too funny-at least the misspellings keep us entertained. ;_)

K and S said...

so true Debinhawaii :)

Take care.
Kat

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

hehehe... sometimes I used to think that it was other foreigners writing these things just to amuse other foreigners :)

K and S said...

that would definitely be funny Melanie :)

Take care.
Kat