Friday, July 23, 2010

liliha bakery

You know I thought I had posted about Liliha Bakery's Coco Puffs, but looked through my archives and couldn't find anything on them.

These tiny cream puffs are filled with chocolate pudding and topped with a creamy chantilly frosting....addicting stuff!

I think the price went up a bit and they are now US$1.25 each...still delicious.

I spotted this Chevrolet Corvair in their parking lot. If it wasn't raining on this day, I probably would've been able to walk out to take a better photo of it.

Liliha Bakery
515 North Kuakini Street
Honolulu, Hawaii
Phone:808.531.1651

It's Friday here, hope you have a nice weekend!

15 comments:

Jude said...

Oh YUMYUM! Last time I went home, this was the first thing I got :) Is there still a chocolate version? I'm so curious about it, but never tried! (I'm too into the original puff :)

jalna said...

I think they shrank a bit too. But still ono.

K and S said...

You mean a chocolate outside and chocolate inside Jude? no. :( But I did see a green tea version.

Take care.
Kat

K and S said...

Really? I didn't think so Jalna :)

Take care.
Kat

Anonymous said...

Speaking of yummy, you must try the Honolulu Coffee Co (Ala Moana) lilikoi macarons if you haven't already.

K and S said...

Thanks Anon, will keep that in mind :)

Take care.
Kat

Tracy - A Maui Mommy said...

Yum! You are making me miss Oahu food!

OkiHwn said...

Eh Kat, you make misatake - it's Thursday here. Your blog on Japan time.

K and S said...

Sorry TracePoo, hope you get a chance to come back soon :)

OOPS Nate, you are right :)

Take care you two.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

I haven't had one of these in ages. I am better staying away from them lol! ;-)

Rowena said...

And I was just wondering if you had just posted this (saw Nate's comment). The clock just struck 12 so I know that right now it's midnite in Hawaii. Are you even awake then?

Jude said...

HI Kat - that green tea one sounds pretty good to me too! :)

K and S said...

aw Debinhawaii...just one??

I set my posts to upload at midnight Rowena :)

Thanks Jude, next time I'm there I will pick some up to try.

Take care.
Kat

K said...

Yum! Those look so tasty! How big are they? Just curious, wasn't sure if they were bite-size or more like, a full/large "shu-cream"?

K and S said...

K, I would say that they are about 3-inches round??

Take care.
Kat