Tuesday, February 12, 2008

moo

I thought we should take a breather from the "eats" for just a bit...I just received my order from Moo.com. They make greeting cards, postcards, notecards, mini cards and stickers from your Flickr photos(for a fee). They also make the cards from your photos on other places too, so check to see if your photo account is listed.

When it comes, it is packaged in a stiff vellum envelope so the cards don't get wet and there is also a thumbnail card with all the photos you chose.

Takes a while to get them (because the company is in England), but definitely worth it.

7 comments:

Tamakikat said...

Looks great! Will definitely check it out.

Thinking Hawaii will definitely have to happen next year.

Aroha ki a koe e hoa!

Jann said...

I have ordered things from this company before~ really neat little name cards~ hope you like what you received!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I always learn something new from your blog *smile*. Thanks!

K and S said...

Cool, Tamakikat! I hope you get to come to Hawaii the next time I come home :)

Thanks Jann, I really do like the quality of their products.

I hope you get a chance to order some for yourself, TM!

Take care everyone!
Kat

Rowena said...

I'd heard of moo cards before but no one ever went beyond just talking about it. Thanks for posting an image AND a link!

K and S said...

Hope you like them Rowena!

Take care.
Kat

nordwolke said...

Everyone is talking about "moo" these days. I think, I will have printed a sticker book soon. :)