Thursday, September 21, 2006

meme

It's been awhile since I've done a meme...Ellie, from Kitchen Wench, has tagged me for one:

I am thinking about: what to eat for lunch and then what to eat for dinner.

I said: "ki o tsukete (be careful)" to Satoshi as he left for work today.

I want to: have a house with a huge kitchen with an island and real ovens :)

I wish: the humidity would go away and I can get on with autumn stuff :)

I regret: all the stupid stuff I did when I was "younger", but try to learn from the experiences.

I hear: the garbage truck picking up everyone's stuff.

I am: sleepy, Satoshi came home close to 1AM last night (this morning).

I dance: when no one is looking

I sing: only if I can remember the words.

I cry: gosh, almost at anything sad, tragic or if I have PMS.

I am not: going to lose the 10 pounds that I want to lose if I keep eating.

I am: doing laundry.

I write: down what I eat everyday, it is supposed to help you look at your diet, but chocolate seems to be there a LOT.

I confuse: a lot of words in Japanese that sound alike.

I need: to hang the laundry that is finished and put my face on so that I can go and get me some lunch!

I tag: Rowena, Bea, and Bourgogne, but only if you want to participate, and hey, if I didn't tag you and you'd like to participate, please do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers, Kat!

2kamuela47 said...

Hi! I did the meme check it out on my blog when you have time. Thanks! I'll do part 2 later. See ya!

K and S said...

Thanks Ivonne!

Great Laura!

Kat