Thursday, May 04, 2006

made it!

After a 9 hour something flight and losing a day, I'm back in Japan!

I was quickly brought back into the madness when Satoshi and I tried to buy our dinner in the basement area of Takashimaya Namba. People everywhere!

Staying up until 7p.m. was a task (12 midnight Hawaii time), but at least I slept until 5 a.m. (Japan time)...

We walked around Suigetsu park this morning before breakfast and now, Satoshi is napping while we wait for my bags to be delivered.

Satoshi leaves for Ayers Rock on Saturday. Golden Week is until May 7th.

Hope you're having a great week!

7 comments:

bourgogne said...

welcome back kat!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

K and S said...

Thanks you two!!

Kat

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Kat! I'm glad you had a safe trip. Although it sounds as though you had a wonderful time in Hawaii, it must be so nice to be home. Enjoy all the goodies you brought home with you!

K and S said...

Hi Tania,

I brought back so much food things that I don't know where to put them all (my kitchen is TEENY!!) :)

Plus, my mom is bringing the books I bought from Amazon.com since the weight limit changed from 75 to 50 lbs for international flights ;)

Take care.

Kat

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! :D

K and S said...

thanks tm!

Kat