Wednesday, September 28, 2005

ekchuah


Yesterday, Satoshi had the day off, so we went to see a friend's art exhibit in Tanimachi. Afterwards, we headed to Matsuyamachi to a cafe called Ekchuah. I heard about this cafe from my English student. This cafe specializes in desserts that are made of CHOCOLATE!!

Satoshi had the diable parfait (chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, blueberry custard flan all in a parfait glass). I had the dark chocolate drink (like cocoa). Delish!!

If you want more info on where the cafe is or where they sell their chocolates, go to http://www.ek-chuah.co.jp (japanese only)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You open your blog!! It is interesting.
About the chocolate cafe... is the shop located in Karahori-shouten gai? There are KURA, SOU and HOU which are Machiya. I am really interested in visiting there! Thanks for your information!!

K and S said...

Aya,

It is in an old Japanese machiya. There are about 4 cafes and other craft shops within the machiya. I think it is some kind of cultural center.

Kat & Satoshi

Anonymous said...

Kat- I really like your blog. Keep it up!

K and S said...

Thanks Dawn!! I'll try my best to. Take care. Kat & Satoshi